CANTINA MOVES PRETTY FAST.If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it!
There's so much to cover in this months update that i can barely focus on whats NOW news or FUTURE news!
We are seven months into our first location and it's decent, decent food, decent service and consistently lauded for our burritos of distinction, which is proper cool! There's no pretence, its just decent cooked from scratch Mexican street food that Jeff and I have always dreamed about bringing to a wider audience. We've got our regular Cantina Lovers and every day (now we are seven days a week,and be putting it out more than Craig David) we see new customers. Yes we know the draughty nature of a grade 2 listed building needs some little draft excluders, and yes we know there are only 25 seats, but that's the beauty of it, its about the vibe and the food! We've got three giant chimeneas in the garden so grab a log and fling it on, wear a scarf until we get some more heaters and tuck into that Mexican food for the soul! Or you could just get it delivered??!!!
So without further delay here's the news in no particular order!
1) We go live on Just Eat on the week commencing 18th November - full delivery model servicing Hitchin & the surrounding Area
2) Burrito Club has now dropped to £8 for a burrito and drink delivered to your workspace www.burritoclub.co.uk check it out!
3) Our Christmas Menu is now live and bookings are now being taken for a four course Mexican feast which runs until December 22nd
4) We have a very special one off evening with the Hitchin Forager where we will be reviewing our year together and introducing our Christmas foraged offer alongside a presentation of a cheque to our working partner Humanitas! call
5) We have a BOTTOMLESS MARGARITA day on Sunday December 8th - 2 sittings each 90 minutes each coupled with a 5 course Mexican Meze to soak up the goodness! This is ticketed event and a place can be secured by visiting Eventbrite Free Booking here! the cost of the event is £32 which is payable on the day.
6) We are going to start looking for our second location early 2020, which is looking like Letchworth. Holla if you've got links!
Share with your friends!Share this! Tweet this!
From the Cantina Carnitas Blog...
Cantina Carnitas Bucklersbury rolling out late April 2019 - 4th Mar 2019
From two guys and a Bain Marie to a full time setup on Bucklersbury!